OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Religious rituals like Pooja, Abhishek,
Sahastravartana etc. are done by temple trust on
accepting definite donation from devotees.
- Temple trust has built a new loding
complex (Yatri-Niwas which costs around 1 crore
rupees) on the bank of river Kukadi. At a time nearly
3000 Ganesh devotees can stay in this building.
Address for correspondance is as follows:
Shree Vighneshwar Ganapati Devasthan Trust
At post – Ozar, Tal. Junnar, Dist. Pune.
Tel. No. (STD 02132) 88330.
- Vighneshwara’s photograph can
be taken on giving donation of Rs.21.
- Shri Hemant Joshi is Kshetropadhyay
(Poojary) of temple.
- In front of the temple there is one
peeple tree & Ram temple.
- Temple trust has constructed a place
for vehicle parking.
Common wedding of poor, school &
college for gals are future plans of the temple trustees.
|| Shree Vighnarajo Bhaktavatsalo